For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- High load-bearing capacity, low centre to centre and edge clearance
- Immediate load-bearing capacity – no waiting
- Torque-controlled expanding A4 stainless steel anchor
- Safe expansion in cracked concrete owing to fixing anchor cone with patented plastic coating
- Countersunk screws ensure an elegant appearance for visible anchorages combined with high load-bearing capacity (e.g. railings)
- The W-FAZ-IG fixing bolt anchor must be inserted using the appropriate approved setting tools (anchor system).
- Hexagonal bolts, countersunk screws, washers, countersunk washers and nuts have a special coating and are only permissible in the anchor system in accordance with ETA-99/0011. Therefore, please order separately.
- Threaded rods may only be used if the conditions specified in approval ETA-99/0011 (material quality, dimensions, mechanical properties) are met.
- The torque required for anchoring can be applied with Würth torque wrenches and suitable attachments (open-end socket spanners).
- ETA-99/0011 for individual attachment, option 1, cracked and non-cracked concrete
- Fire resistance: F30, F60, F90 and F120; exposure to fire according to DIN 4201-2:1977-09 (uniform temperature-time curve)
- Fire resistance: R30, R60, R90 and R120; TR020 (included in ETA-99/0011)
Individual attachment with approval
Standard concrete C20/25 to C50/60 (cracked and non-cracked concrete)
E.g. metal structures, metal profiles, brackets, footplates, supports, cable conduits, pipes, railings, wooden structures, roof beams, stadium seating etc.
Individual attachment without approval
Can be used in concrete < C20/25 and compression-proof natural stone
May be used in dry indoor areas and outdoors (including in industrial atmospheres and coastal areas) or in wet rooms, provided that no particularly aggressive conditions are present.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!