- Number of components: two
- Flame retardant B1
- Very fast-curing two-component foam
- No preliminary or intermediate wetting, foam cures chemically
- Dimensionally stable foam, no pressure required
- Quick application
- High foam yield
- Insulates heat
- Can be plastered over or painted after curing.
- Resistant to ageing, but not UV-resistant
- Outstanding installation properties; foam adheres very well and does not run.
- No pre-wetting necessary/doubles in volume when extinguished
- Dimensional stability: Shrinkage approx. 2%
- Store in a frost-free place
- Apply in well ventilated areas
- Not for connection joints subject to expansion
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Please adhere strictly to safety instructions
T 30/RS doors
- For ceiling joints and spaces with B1 requirements, fire retardant.
- T 30 building doors from neuform-Türenwerk
- Precise installation instructions can be found in the general construction test certificate and the door approvals for neuform-Türenwerk.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!