Fall-proof installation with approval
Systematic, flexible, secure
The W-ABZ window installation system enables fall-proof window installation in line with all the applicable guidelines and regulations.
The dimensions are based on the following approvals, standards and guidelines:
- Z-14.4-728 Fall-proof window element mounting
- ETA-08/0190 Plastic anchors for multiple anchoring of non-load-bearing systems in concrete and
- ETA-11/0190 Self-tapping screws for use in timber constructions
- ETB Guideline "Fall prevention components"
- Guidelines for planning and executing the installation of windows and exterior doors, in particular Chapter 5 (art. no.: 5995000000).
- Eurocode 1 - Effects
General construction permit Z-14.4-728
- Solid sand-lime brick, concrete, coniferous wood C24
- For fall-proof window installation
- Please follow the installation instructions.
- The W-ABZ window installation system is additionally attached to your window mounting to prevent falls.
- The W-ABZ mounting system can also be mounted circumferentially and used as an approved window mounting system. For example, the transfer of the wind load can be determined and verified.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!