For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- The aluminium layer makes it vapour-proof with a very high sd value of ≥ 1500 m
- Fully adhesive with very high adhesive strength
- Additional adhesive strip on the other side
- Fleece layer means it can be easily plastered over
- Highly malleable and supple, and especially easy to apply in corners
- Suitable for quality-controlled installation in accordance with RAL-Gütegemeinschaft für Fenster und Haustüren (RAL Quality Association for Windows and Doors) requirements
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting with deliberate intent. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products. Please observe the technical data sheet!
Internal window connection joints, even where subsequent plastering is planned.
For indoor sealing and wall connection sealing of façade structures, conservatories or greenhouses.
For over-bonding the brackets during wall mounting.
The vapour diffusion gradient is reliably achieved, even if the sealing on the outside is relatively vapour diffusion-tight (e.g. for sealants or EPDM sealing tapes).
For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!