The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Quick and simple to seal joints
- Full-surface adhesive on the masonry side and adhesive strip on the window frame side
- The position of the tape can be corrected shortly after bonding, as the maximum adhesive strength develops over time
- Can be used in wide variety of applications due to slit in separating film
Excellent long-term adhesive strength
Can be plastered over
Tested sealing properties
- More impermeable to vapour diffusion inside than outside
- Meets the installation requirements of the RAL-Gütegemeinschaft für Fenster und Haustüren (RAL Quality Association for Windows and Doors)
For surface temperatures of +5°C or below, and/or on mineral and highly absorbent surfaces, use primer spray or butyl/bitumen primer.
EMICODE EC1plus: Very low emission – the EMICODE classification system characterises the environmental and health compatibility of construction products. The lowest-emission products bear the EC1plus mark.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For sealing window and door joints in new-builds and redevelopment projects. Suitable for smooth masonry reveals.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!