For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Excellent sealing ability thanks to permanently plastic (non-hardening) properties
- Resistance to vibration guaranteed even after years of exposure
- No pulling of threads during application
- Does not run on vertical or downward-sloping surfaces
- Temperature-resistant from -50°C to +270°C; for brief periods up to +300°C
- Poor thermal conductivity
- Does not bond to metals or other materials chemically, prevents atmospheric corrosion
- Resistant to water, air, gasoline, kerosene, a variety of oils, synthetic lubricants, water/glycol and methanol mixtures, anti-freeze, fluorocarbon cooling agents
Not suitable for sealing oil pans.
1. Metal – metal
2. Metal – plastic
3. Plastic – plastic
NSF registered, class P1, reg. no. 151822
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
The surface must be clean and free from dust and grease. Clean the sealing surfaces with acetone cleaner. Apply DP 300 engine and housing sealing compound on one side, with high roughness depths on both sides and allow to flash off for approx. 10 minutes. Then mount the parts. After 10 minutes, retighten the screw connection. No need for longer waiting time!
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!