For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- If the clutch is only to be installed and removed, no calibration is necessary. However, the clutch must be recalibrated when completely replacing the clutch pack.
- Full delivery includes all tools for removal and installation, and for recalibration of a new DSG gear clutch pack.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x support bridge for removing and installing the clutch housing (T10323)
- 1 x puller for clutch unit with bayonet fitting (T10373)
- 1 x end gauge for calibrating a new clutch pack, double-sided use — calculation of the depth of engagement bearings K1 + K2 (T10374)
- 1 x pressure piece for installing and positioning the clutch unit (T10376)
- 1 x lock ring pliers — removal of the retaining ring on the gear shaft
On VW/Audi/Seat and Skoda models from model year 2004 onwards with DSG 7-speed gearbox (code 0AM) and 6-speed gearbox (code 08D)
AUDI A3/SEAT Altea, Altea XL, Ibiza, Leon, Toledo/SKODA Fabia, Octavia, Roomster, Superb, Yeti/VW Golf, Golf Plus, Jetta, Passat, Polo, Scirocco, Touran
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!