- The stainless steel indicator for drilling depth, drilling angle and drilling centre is resistant to moisture and dirt
- The column with dovetail guide provides a stable grip and guides the drill slide precisely
- The knurled adjusting screws with additional hexagon head allow for a manual operation, use of a drill spindle or a different tool
- Ideal for both right- and left-handed users
- Drill spindle with quick-change connection, can be mounted on either side of the slide, with integrated key for the knurled adjusting screws
- With the specially developed drilling stand, which allows drilling at 90° angles, holes can be drilled horizontally into walls when the stand is mounted on the floor. Ideal if the wall must not be spot-drilled
The drilling stand must be used in conjunction with the vacuum set with a maximum drilling diameter of up to 100 mm. This can only be achieved under optimum conditions, which means that the maximum drill diameter on site can be significantly lower, e.g. due to the quality of the ground.
Suitable for use in the DS 180 diamond core drill
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!