For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- The different components enable damage-free removal, regardless of the mounting position of the steering gearbox (top/bottom) and no matter which direction the screw sits in the clamping hole.
- Three drilling jigs ensure marking and drilling is exactly central, while the clamping screw quality is no problem for the special HSS TIN or TICN drill.
- No compressing and/or deformation of the clamping screw
- No breakage of the expensive axle body
- Easy to use
- No space problems
- Quick removal
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x drill bit, Ø4.5 mm x L=140 mm
- 1 x drilling jig for thread side, Ø4.5 mm
- 1 x drill bit, Ø7.3 mm x L=110 mm
- 1 x drilling jig for thread side, Ø7.3 mm
- 1 x drill bit, short, Ø4.5 mm x L=80 mm
- 1 x drilling jig for hex head
- 1 x stepped drill bit TICN
- 1 x drive out mandrel for pneumatic chipping hammer
- 1 x press out mandrel for pressing bracket
- 2 x spacer plate 3.6 mm
- 2 x spacer plate 4.0 mm
- 2 x machine nuts M10 with collar
- 4 x stainless steel A2 washers M10
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!