For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Diamond tile dry core bit M14 seat
Specially developed diamond core drill for dry drilling even the very hardest of materials such as stoneware. For use on angle grinders.
- Versatility (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Service life (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Drilling speed (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Bore hole quality (point system): 2 of 4 points
- Drilling pattern (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Problem solver (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Working length: 35 mm
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Extremely fast drilling
due to the vacuum diamond coating
Up to 14 mm dia. with special cooling wax
Easy removal of the drill core
- < 50 mm dia. with lateral slots
- Over 50 mm dia. with lateral slots and additional holes
- No water necessary!
- Speed regulation not necessary.
- The drill bits are approximately 0.5 mm to 1 mm longer than required. This makes it easier to drill further into the substrate (e.g. a stone drill), preventing damage to the tile.
- Particularly suitable for tiles and stoneware with a thickness of up to 15 mm. Thicker materials up to the specified working length can still be drilled, but more frequent pauses for cooling down will be necessary.
- Suitable for hard ceramic, thin granite and marble panels and hard-baked bricks.
- Spot drilling: Hold at an angle when the bit is moving, then gradually move it to a perpendicular position.
- Light circular movements increase the drilling speed and preserve the drill bits.
- Caution: You must pause briefly for the drill to cool down, especially when drilling for more than about 30 seconds or when drilling through thick materials.
- Regular pauses to allow the drill to cool down generally increase the service life of the drill bits.
- Only use drill bits in rotating mode!
- Ensure suitable protective equipment is used!
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!