The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Diamond mortar raking blade Combined Longlife & Speed RS Plus
For fast cutting and simultaneous milling of cable ducts with wall slitting cutters with at least 1800 W. The laborious and time-consuming removal of the centre bar is no longer necessary.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Up to 50% time savings
The special arrangement and geometry of the side-by-side diamond cutting blades enables cutting and milling in a single process.
Protection against undercuts especially in particularly abrasive materials
Special protective segments
Reduced dust and dirt
Simultaneous cutting and milling causes the dust or dirt to be sucked out from the entire slot during the process using the wall slitting cutter.
Ideal for 20 mm or 25 mm empty tubes
The slightly undersized dimensions allow basic clamping of the empty tube to a degree (without additional mounting material), further facilitating work.
- Diamond cutting discs become dull at excessively high speeds and wear too rapidly at insufficient circumferential speeds
- If the ease of cutting decreases (indicated by heavy sparking), resharpen the disc in abrasive material, e.g. sandstone, with several cuts
- Separate larger workpiece cross-sections in several sections (swing cut)
- Work without pressure — the weight of the machine is sufficient. Increased pressure causes increased wear.
- Diamond cutting discs are designed for straight cutting. Cutting curves deforms the blade and results in core cracks and segment tear-offs — risk of injury!
- Although the tool is safe, always wear safety goggles and clothing while working
- Observe the information on the label (max. speed), restrictions of use and safety instructions
- The direction arrow on the disc must match the machine's direction of rotation
- Must not be used for lateral grinding
- Use the appropriate protective hood
- Clamping must be performed only by a trained specialist (do not use force, use clean clamping flanges of the same size, perform a test run)
- If grinding tools are clamped or used incorrectly or are damaged, they represent a danger and may cause serious injury
Sand-lime brick, aerated concrete, pumice, concrete products, concrete, concrete (lightly reinforced), ideal for hollow-chamber bricks (Poroton etc.). In the case of particularly hard materials, produce the maximum working depth in two steps.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!