For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Synthetic resin-bonded, fibrous material-reinforced standard cutting disc
- For free-hand cutting with electric or pneumatic angle grinders
- High break resistance
- Max. circumferential speed 80 m/s
- Storage: Dry, at 20°C room temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing.
- Always use an appropriate protective hood when performing cutting work.
- Only use undamaged discs.
- Do not jam/tilt the discs during cutting. Increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure correct contact pressure.
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight design) with the metal ring facing towards the machine.
Meets the maximum safety requirements in accordance with the EN 12413 European standard.
General structural steels, high-strength structural steels, constructional steels, tool steels, hardened steels
Cutting solid materials, pipes, profiles and metal sheets
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!