For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Cutting disc for stainless steel
Very good standard cutting disc with good cutting efficiency and a long service life
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- High breakage resistance
- Storage: dry, at 20°C ambient temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing
- Always use an appropriate protective cover when performing cutting work
- Only use undamaged discs
- Do not jam/tilt the discs during cutting - increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure proper contact pressure
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight design) with metal ring towards the power tool
- For further information, please refer to the package insert
Meets the maximum safety requirements in accordance with the EN 12413 European standard.
- Suitable for steel and especially for stainless steel
- For cutting thin-walled pipes and profiles, thin metal sheets etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!