For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Cutting disc, Longlife & Speed For steel and stainless steel
With extremely long service life and excellent cutting performance
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Up to 50 % more cuts possible
- Significant clearance cutting and easier cutting due to extremely rough lateral surfaces
- Hardly any reworking necessary
- Considerably less stress on the user
- Very large safety buffer
- Storage: dry, at 20°C ambient temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing
- Always use an appropriate protective cover when performing cutting work
- Only use undamaged discs
- Do not jam/tilt the discs during cutting - increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure proper contact pressure
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight design) with metal ring towards the power tool
- For further information, please refer to the package insert
Complies with the most demanding safety requirements of European Standard EN 12413 and the OSA (the Organization for the Safety of Abrasives)
- Ideally suited to steel and particularly stainless steel
- Equally able to cut thick and thin materials such as pipes, solid materials, flat materials etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!