For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Wall attachment with structural safety certificate
- Continuous fall arrester on roofs and on/in buildings for ergonomic work
- Reduced force transmission to the structure through defined plastic deformation of the single anchor points in the event of a fall
- Resistant to corrosion and weathering: made of stainless steel (min. A2)
- 8 mm thick stainless steel wire rope (V4A)
- External curve suitable for overhead mounting with the required brackets and intermediate brackets
Observe the installation instructions and approvals for the fasteners and single anchor point.
- General technical approval Z-14.9-868
- Also certified in accordance with DIN EN 795:2012 Type C (tests for deformation, static and dynamic strength and integrity) and CEN/TS 16415
- Suitable for securing up to a maximum of three persons in conjunction with fall protection PPE
- Installation possible on the roof, overhead and in buildings
- Installation possible on single anchor points with national technical approval, European Technical Assessment (ETA), approval in individual cases, general type approval, project-related type approval (Berlin) and measured rigid surfaces (steel, concrete components)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!