- Good environmental compatibility as free from nitrite, amine and phosphate
- Reliable anti-freeze and corrosion protection in the radiator guarantees faultless engine operation
- Meets the requirements of British Standard BS 6580:1992
- Good miscibility
- Favourable evaporation properties
- Stable in hard water
- Corrosion protection even for non-ferrous base metals
- Compatible with elastomers
- For petrol and diesel engines
Do not mix with other radiator coolants. Store in air-tight containers only.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Drain and flush out the radiator. Then fill the radiator with the anti-freeze and water in the desired ratio (according to mixing table). Be sure to observe the vehicle owner’s manual!
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!