For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Concrete screw W-BS Compact type LP
Easy installation with cordless drill. Avoids hitting reinforcement due to very low insertion depth. With large pan head, ideal for attaching small mounting rails to concrete, zinc plated steel
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Quick and easy installation without the need for a tangential impact screwdriver
- Time and cost-saving assembly
- Requires only a small drill hole depth — no need for reinforcements
- Can be assembled by hand
The W-BS Compact can be mounted by hand.
If a cordless drill is used for assembly, it is recommended that at least 5 preliminary tests are performed on location to ensure the correct screwdriver setting and to prevent overtightening of the W-BS Compact. It is recommended that you start with the screwdriver's lowest torque setting and increase it if necessary.
A tangential impact screwdriver must not be used for assembly.
- ETA-15/0091 for multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems in concrete
- Fire resistance: R30, R60, R90, R120; Technical Report TR020
- Multiple attachment of non-load-bearing systems with European Technical Assessment
- Economic and efficient mounting solution for HVAC applications or attachment parts that need to be removable, suitable for e.g. pipe and cable clamps, mounting rails, metal profiles, brackets for ceiling substructures etc.
- Use in cracked and non-cracked concrete ≥ C20/25
- W-BS Compact (zinc plated steel) may only be used in dry indoor room conditions
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!