For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Quick and easy installation
- No deburring or calibration required for up to 30% shorter installation times
- Optimum safety during installation
- Releasing detects whether the pressing has been forgotten because the connection is not leak-tight when in an unpressed state
- Can be processed with conventional pressing tools (with TH press contours)
- drawn in closed cell polyethylene (WLG 040) with robust PE outer skin
- Application classes 1, 2, 4 and 5 according to EN ISO 21003-1
- Multi-layer composite pipe PE-RT/AL/PE-RT
- concentrically pre-insulated according to DIN 1988
- DVGW/ÖVGW tested and approved
Drinking water and heating installations
Simply cut the pipe to length, insert it into the connector, check it and press it — and done.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!