For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Combination joist hanger 1.5 mm
Economical, lightweight, one-piece joist hanger (angled outwards) for load-bearing connection of timber joists to wood, concrete or steel. Ideal for standard cross-sections.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Reduced weight for easy handling
Diameter of bolts/screws may not be any smaller than the diameter of the hole minus 1 mm. The upper bolts must be fitted with a washer in line with DIN EN ISO 7094.
The respective basic conditions of the applicable anchor approval must be observed.
European Technical Approval ETA-08/0184
Load-bearing connections of timber joists to wood, concrete or steel
- Ribbed nail in line with EN 14592: 4.0x25–100 mm (fax, k ≥ 50 × 10-6 × ρk2 (N/mm²))
- ASSY joist hanger screw in line with ETA 11/1090: 5.0x25–50 mm
- Wood screw in line with EN 14592: 5.0x25–50 mm
- ASSY 3.0 combination screw in line with ETA 11/0190: d = 10 mm
- Bolts in accordance with manufacturer's specifications: M10
- Recommended dowels for anchoring in concrete: W-BS; W-FAZ; W-VIZ; W-VM 250
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!