The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Barrier-free in accordance with specifications 18040 and DIN SPEC 1104
- Quick mounting with only two screws per sliding rail
- Central cover with innovative lock-in system
- Eliminates cumbersome screw connections
- Closing adjustment performed by turning a square rod
- Quick and easy assembly
- Vandalism-proof and lockable
- Complete set
Please note the maximum opening angle.
A door stopper must be fitted.
When used on full panic doors, the driver flap MK Basic 2, art. no. 0688002241 must be used.
Delivery time for white RAL 9016 and matt stainless steel surfaces approx. 10 working days.
Dimensions subject to change. Subject to technical changes.
For double-leaf fire protection doors, smoke protection, and panic doors made of metal or wood.
The closing sequence selector ensures that the closing sequence of the inactive and active leaf occurs in the specified order, i.e. the active leaf always closes after the inactive leaf. When opening the inactive leaf, brake wedges in the active leaf sliding rail ensure that the active leaf stops as soon as the inactive leaf is opened.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!