For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Two-part reactive resin mortar, styrene-free vinylester
Ideal for construction sites in winter
- Can be used with an ambient and mortar temperature down to –20°C
- Cartridge and storage temperature above –20°C
Fixing point, cracked and non-cracked concrete, seismic performance category C1:
Anchor rod W-VI-A, anchor rod W-VD-A, standard threaded rod with acceptance test certificate 3.1
Fixing point masonry:
Perforated sleeve SH, anchor rod W-VI-A, standard threaded rod with acceptance certificate 3.1
Cartridge can continue to be used until the best before date, by changing the mixer nozzle or resealing it with the end cap
WIT-NORDIC is suitable for extremely low temperatures (cartridge, environment, anchoring base) down to -20°C. Use at temperatures of +20°C or above (cartridge, environment, anchoring base) is not recommended.
- European Technical Assessment ETA-12/0164: Fixing point + cracked and non-cracked concrete (anchor rod W-VI-A, anchor rod W-VD-A, standard threaded rod with acceptance test certificate 3.1), seismic performance category C1
- European Technical Assessment ETA-16/0757: Fixing point + masonry (perforated sleeve SH, anchor rod W-VI-A, standard threaded rod with acceptance certificate 3.1)
- Anchoring at extremely low installation temperatures (down to -20°C).
- Suitable for attaching wooden structures, metal structures, metal profiles, brackets, grilles, sanitary ware, pipes, cable conduits etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!