For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Excellent holding power due to spreading supporting elements with large contact radius
- Simple setting with associated mounting pliers
- Pre-assembled with metric hexagon head screw
- Anti-rotation lock on the collar prevents movement in the drill hole
- Screw can be loosened without loss of holding power
The standard screw belonging to the anchor can be changed for another fastener with a metric thread of the same size after the anchor has been expanded, e.g. screw hook, eyelet, screw with special head, A2/A4 brass screw, threaded rod etc.
On hard substrates, such as tiles, the lugs on the collar (anti-rotation lock) must be bent straight.
Pushing the front lever on the ratchet pliers releases the ratchet pliers again.
Fire resistance tested in hollow pumice
- For secondary attachments in hollow and lightweight construction walls made of panel materials, and in hollow brick ceilings or hollow core ceilings up to a maximum thickness of 45 mm, behind which is a cavity
- For attaching brackets, pipe clamps, wall ducts, small boilers, lamps, shelves, curtain rails, picture frames, slats and rails etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!