For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Tungsten carbide bur assortment MZ toothing 5 pcs.
Specialist tools for micro-machining almost all materials with very high surface quality, such as steel < 60 HRC, cast iron, stainless steel, special alloys, titanium, hard and tough materials (e.g. Hardox), hard non-ferrous metals and wood. Available in ORSY® system cassette.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Unlike mounted points, the geometry does not change as a result of wear, and the innovative mechanical interlock at a microscopic scale means there is very little vibration and noise
- Manufactured in accordance with strict quality standards including full inspection of soldered connections
- Suitable for the ORSY® system, compact and practical system cassette with useful details, such as stackability, optimised joint and simple opening
- Wear appropriate protective equipment, such as eye protection, hearing protection devices and protective gloves.
- Please note the recommended rotation speed (n) and cutting speed (Vc) for the material being processed as well as the tool/material assignments in the overview tables.
- Before start of work, please ensure proper rotation and clamping of the tool drive. Do not choose a clamping length that is too small. We recommend a minimum clamping length of approx. 2/3 of the shank length. Move the bur quickly and synchronously over the workpiece being processed to produce a fine surface.
- Suitable tool drives: flexible shaft drives, straight grinders, robots, machine tools.
For applications in which mounted points are normally used, but where a high material removal rate is required. For fine machining, sharpening of cutting tools, corrections in tool manufacture and mould making as well as very fine plaster work and regrinding
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!