For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Tungsten carbide bur assortment ALU toothing 5 pcs.
Specialist tools for machining soft non-ferrous metals, such as aluminium and aluminium alloys <= 10 % silicon, copper, brass and zinc. Also suitable for plastics and wood. Available in ORSY® system cassette.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- High rate of chip removal with high chipping performance and low material adhesion
- Rake optimised to the application with facet cut
- Smooth milling behaviour with a high cutting speed
- Manufactured in accordance with strict quality standards including full inspection of soldered connections
- Suitable for the ORSY® system, compact and practical system cassette with useful details, such as stackability, optimised joint and simple opening
- Wear appropriate protective equipment, such as eye protection, hearing protection devices and protective gloves.
- Please note the recommended rotation speed (n) and cutting speed (Vc) for the material being processed as well as the tool/material assignments in the overview tables.
- Before start of work, please ensure proper rotation and clamping of the tool drive. Do not choose a clamping length that is too small. We recommend a minimum clamping length of approx. 2/3 of the shank length. Discolouration may occur on the shank due to the extremely high cutting performance. This discolouration is caused by the extremely high temperature that the tool reaches and does not pose a safety risk.
- Materials are generally processed in reverse rotation.
- Suitable tool drives: flexible shaft drives, straight grinders, robots, machine tools.
For processing contours, deburring internal holes, milling out for preparation of deposit welds, milling work (deburring, processing welded seams, contour processing etc.), as well as for small and delicate components in machine construction and mould and model making
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!