For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Tungsten carbide bur assortment Multi Performance TiAlSiN 5 pieces
The premium all-rounder with titanium-aluminium-silicon-nitride coating and unique multi-tooth geometry for efficient roughing and finishing in a single process on almost all materials such as steel < 65 HRC, cast iron, stainless steel, titanium, special alloys and hard and tough materials (e.g. Hardox). Also suitable for non-ferrous metals, such as aluminium alloys > 10 % silicon, magnesium alloys, brass, copper, bronze and plastics. Available in ORSY® system cassette.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Innovative multi-tooth geometry with a combination of staggered and fine toothing for a shiny, smooth surface finish, smooth milling behaviour and excellent handling
- High-end TiAlSiN coating for up to 3 times longer service life compared with uncoated burs with conventional staggered tooth system
- Up to 50 % higher cutting performance compared with burs with conventional staggered tooth system
- Manufactured in accordance with strict quality standards including full inspection of soldered connections
- Suitable for the ORSY® system, compact and practical system cassette with useful details, such as stackability, optimised joint and simple opening
- Wear appropriate protective equipment, such as eye protection, hearing protection devices and protective gloves.
- Please note the recommended rotation speed (n) and cutting speed (Vc) for the material being processed as well as the tool/material assignments in the overview tables.
- Before start of work, please ensure proper rotation and clamping of the tool drive. Do not choose a clamping length that is too small. We recommend a minimum clamping length of approx. 2/3 of the shank length. Discolouration may occur on the shank due to the extremely high cutting performance. This discolouration is caused by the extremely high temperature that the tool reaches and does not pose a safety risk.
- Materials are generally processed in reverse rotation.
- Suitable tool drives: flexible shaft drives, straight grinders, robots, machine tools.
Deburring, working contours, surface machining, weld seam processing, shaping, buffing cast iron, chamfering and rounding edges.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!