The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Quick, economical and visually clean fastening
- Simple laying of cables on walls, floors, intermediate floors and in covered shafts
- Automatic locking mechanism for quick and simple relaying
- Low space requirements thanks to extremely flat design
- Temperature resistance: –30° to +80°C
- Halogen and silicone-free
- For processing with DIGA nails: NG CS-2-HFB, art. no. 0864 950 227–0864 950 238 and art. no. 0864 951 227–0864 951 238
- Length of the nail to be used is dependent on the firmness of the surface
With application approval ETA-18/0957 in combination with nails according to ETA-12/0452
Suitable surfaces: Concrete substrate (standard concrete ≥ C 12/15 ≤ C 50/60) in accordance with DIN EN 206, solid brick (VZ), solid sand-lime brick (KSV) and steel.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!