For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Wire cup brush Steel wire (braided, single row) with support ring
Ideal for machining large steel and cast surfaces. With safety support ring, additional bristle available when removed. For heavy/aggressive brushing work.
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Efficient machining of large surfaces with aggressive brushing effect and high wear resistance thanks to clockwise-braided wire cup brush
- Only the edge tips act on the workpiece. While excessive contact pressure does not improve the result, it does increase the required drive power and reduces the service life of the brush.
- Caution: Use angle grinders with a minimum diameter of 180 mm or greater
- Always wear safety goggles and safety gloves when working with machine brushes!
- Removing slag, rust, scale, concrete residue
- Cleaning welded seams
- Removing varnish and paint
- Preparing metal surfaces before varnishing
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!