For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Reduces bacterial counts and infection rates
- Effective protection of the teat skin during the periods between milking
- Breathable barrier film protects against anaerobic and aerobic bacteria
- Consistent protection and care even in difficult hygiene conditions
Excellent udder health and high milk quality
- Repels flies and other insects
- Product quickly forms a breathable protective film
User-friendly finished concentrate
For immediate use; easy to use.
Barrier film can easily be removed with udder cleaner
Visibly adheres well to the teat skin. Long-lasting protective effect.
- Store in a frost-free place
- Zero days waiting period
- Clean dip cup after each milking
- Always keep containers closed
- Never put the barrier teat dip back in the original container
Pour the lactic acid barrier teat dip undiluted into the dip cup and apply evenly to the teat skin after removing the milking equipment. The lactic acid barrier teat dip remains clearly visible on the teat skin and can easily be removed again before milking using udder cleaner.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!