The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Quick, easy removal (female thread)
- Reducers also allow use of smaller metric screws or threaded elements
- The anchor can be removed at any time by unscrewing the metric screw
- Anchorage via bond between WIT-PE 500 chemical injection mortar, asphalt and asphalt screw anchor, and positive locking between asphalt and asphalt screw anchor
- WIT-PE 500 chemical injection mortar: Pure epoxy mortar
- Do not apply below +5°C
- Minimum shelf life: 12 months
- Storage temperature between +5°C and +25°C
Always wear safety glasses and gloves when using WIT-PE 500 chemical injection mortar. Drill cuttings must be removed from the drill hole. The asphalt screw anchor is unsuitable for constant tensile loads.
- W-SA A-IG can be used for anchoring in asphalt.
- The anchor may only be loaded with a constant pressure load, a short-term transverse load and a short-term tensile load.
- Suitable for attaching bicycle stands, shopping trolley bays, park benches, fences, barriers, signs, notice boards, waste bins, construction site fencing, construction site safety barriers etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!