For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Membrane appliance connection box for concrete
Dual system - Conventional mounting (nailing) possible as well as wing mounting (with optional wings)
- Width x height: 110 x 95 mm
- Diameter: 60 mm
- Suitable for pipe (EN): EN 20, EN 25, EN 32
- Flame-retardant: 650°C
- Colour: Grey, Red
- Material: Polypropylene / thermoplastic elastomer
- Halogen-free: Yes
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Membrane technology for tool-free pipe entry – time and cost savings
- 5-in-1 box: Appliance connection box, wing concrete (with optional wings), ceiling connection box, ceiling outlet and electronics box
- Pipe grip – pipes no longer need to be cut off and are safely strain-relieved (EN25/EN32)
- Simple and fast installation to opposing formwork without support and counter bearing (with optional wings)
- Can be used on both sides: For concrete coverage 40–60 mm, for reverse installation 20–40 mm (with optional wings)
- Thanks to SCS connection technology, can be stably combined for standard-compliant multiple combinations
- 8-sided design for approx. 70% more clamping space
- Thanks to the membrane sealing lip, it is ideally suited for exposed concrete
- For exposed concrete installations to opposing formwork (with optional wings)
For fixing to the reinforcement and thus optimal mounting to the opposing formwork (with optional wings).
Nail/adhesive mounting on the formwork (without optional wings).
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!