The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Desired working height in distance between rungs can easily be adjusted using sturdy locking lever
- Robust, automatically locking safety section joints
- Can be used as a stepladder, even on stairs
- Collapsible/folding to save space during transport and storage
- High torsional rigidity thanks to quadruple flanged and pressed connections between struts and rungs
- Rungs and spar made of extruded aluminium for very good bending resistance
- Secure footing thanks to non-slip 2-component ladder feet
- Grooved rungs ensure safe stepping
With the tilt lock, art. no. 0962 931 411, the ladder fulfils the required stand width for leaning ladders and is therefore tested and certified according to DIN EN 131.
Scaffolding must only be constructed in conjunction with the professional aluminium telescopic ladder stabiliser set and only up to 1 m in height!
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!