For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Steel, blue zinc-plated, double thread, cylinder head, AW drive
Small cylinder head — ideal for sinking into wood
A coarse, single-flight asymmetrical thread reduces the screw-in time by 30%
Plastic non-friction coating:
Enables easy screw-in due to sharp threads with glide-promoting coating
Tip with counter thread:
•Reduces the tendency of the wood to split
•Reduction of the screw-in torque
- Optimum centring
- Largest possible contact surface of the bits in the tip, thus no ejection forces
- ASSY 3.0 SK
- ASSY plus FT
ASSY Isotop is screwed into the rafters, for example, through the securing battens and insulation without pre-drilling. For very dry wood (e.g. old building renovation) we recommend pre-drilling the securing battens with 8 mm.
You can use the Würth timber dimensioning software for an individual structural recommendation. Use this formula to easily calculate the screw length (specified in mm).
When using these screws, please follow ETA-11/0190 specifications.
Attachment of the insulation layer for rafter-insulated gable roofs and curtain-wall façades to insulation layers.
Roof application 1
- With soft insulation < 0.06 N/mm2
For soft insulation with a pressure resistance below 0.06 N/mm2, such as fibreglass, mineral wool, animal and plant eco-insulation = use an alternating screw-in pattern at an angle of 60° to the rafter axis.
Roof application 2
- With pressure-resistant insulation > 0.06 N/mm2
For non-slip insulation with a pressure resistance above 0.06 N/mm2, such as hard polyurethane (PUR) or polystyrene (PDS) foam = parallel screw-in pattern at an angle of 60° to the rafter axis.
Calculation of the required screw length:
- Thickness of securing battens in mm
- + thickness of insulation in mm
- + thickness of boarding in mm
- + 60 mm screw-in depth
Intermediate result in mm x a factor of 1.15
- Final result in mm
- Use the next longest screw length
Additional product documentation:
- Würth timber dimensioning software, (available online or as a download for offline work)
- Timber dimensioning software, load tables and detailed processing instructions can be found on the service page www.wuerth.de/assy.
- Data sheet for over-rafter insulation
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!