The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Zinc-plated steel, blue passivated, full thread, countersunk head, AW drive
Connects the wood instead of splitting it
Solid wood (coniferous wood, ash, beech, oak), laminated beams, cross laminated timber (CLT), timber veneer (coniferous wood or BauBuche), OSB and chipboard.
Milling pockets – countersink anywhere!
- Suitable for wood and fittings
- Minimum damage to coated wood materials
- Less chips on the surface
Asymmetric thread – faster speed
- Low screw-in torque
- High over-turning force
- Faster screwing in than conventional chipboard screws
- Coarse thread: 5.0-12.0 mm
AW drive – more power
- Optimum transmission of forces
- Very good snug fit
- Fast location
- Screw locates securely
- Almost no unscrewing of the bit
- No wobbling
- No damage to surface coating of screw
- Only 5 bit sizes for the diameters 3.0 to 12.0 mm
Mating thread – less tendency of the wood to split, very few blow-outs
- Minimal splitting forces, especially when screwing in at edges
- Reduction of the screw-in torque
- Blow-outs are avoided to a high degree thanks to the punching effect of the ring thread
- Mating thread: 5.0-12.0 mm
The screws are not suitable for outdoor use and for rooms subject to short-term or continuous high moisture levels! Please use ASSY® 3.0 A2 stainless steel screws in these cases.
ASSY 3.0 chipboard screws are optimised for use in wooden materials. When used in plastic anchors, a reduction of the load-bearing capacity is possible. Therefore, we recommend only using screws without optimised thread tips (drill tip, mating thread, ring thread, serrated edge, self-clearing groove etc.) in plastic dowels, e.g. Würth ASSY D, prefix number 0151 (countersunk head) and prefix number 0153 (pan head).
With steel screw connections, a pin-point countersunk drill hole must be made in steel parts.
Available work documents:
Timber dimensioning software, load tables and detailed processing instructions can be found on the service page: www.wuerth.de/assy.
Wood-wood and steel-wood connections, furniture construction, shopfitting, interior fittings and interior construction.
Screw-in angle 0° to 90°. For coniferous wood or wood-based materials made from softwood, the screw connection is made without pre-drilling. To reduce the edge distances, a pre-drilled hole can be made according to the core diameter. When screwing into hardwood, pre-drill according to ETA-11/0190.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!