For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- With special coating and optimised thread geometry
- Tension-free spaced mounting with all frame materials for anchoring in aerated concrete, concrete as well as solid and perforated bricks
- Tested burglary-resistant properties in resistance class RC3
- Burglary-resistant assembly in resistance classes RC2 and RC3
- Short installation times, as no setting tools are required
- Positive-locking, removable anchorage with no expansion pressure
It is important to check that the components are correctly installed for the specific construction conditions (e.g. weight of window casement, surface properties, hole pattern in the brick). Note the guidelines for planning and executing the installation of windows and house doors (art. no. 5995 000 000). To ensure the fall-proof mounting of windows in line with applicable guidelines and regulations, approved securing systems (e.g. window installation rail W-ABZ) must be used, or approval is required for each individual case.
national technical approval for anchoring window frames in concrete and masonry Z-21.1-2097
Test report 211 43728. Proof of burglary-resistant properties resistance class RC3. Plastic windows in aerated concrete masonry PP2-0.35.
Test report no. 105 42538/1. Attachment of a plastic window in aerated concrete masonry PP2-0.35. Test performed without lateral spacer blocks.
Individual window installation situation:
Individual window installation situation: Plan, calculate and confirm using the ift assembly tool at www.montagetool.de
Fast and tension-free spaced mounting of window and door frames
- In aerated concrete, concrete, solid and perforated bricks
- Easy installation in aerated concrete: The AMO-Y-screw is screwed without pre-drilling the aerated concrete
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!