For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Lock washer in line with DIN 25201 to prevent loosening in laterally loaded connections, vibrating screw connections and screw connections subject to oscillations.
The wedge surface slope between the two lock washers ensures highly secure locking. The screw connection is locked by pre-tension instead of by friction.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble (wedge lock washers are already glued in pairs)
- Tested system for screw retainer (locking elements that prevent unscrewing), at high as well as low tension
- Especially suited for dynamic loading – even when used with lubricants
- Can be reused multiple times, without loss of quality
- Gentle on surfaces
- Available in stainless steel or steel (other materials available on request)
- With narrow and wide contact surface
For bolt-nut connections, a pair of wedge lock washers must be used both under the screw head and under the nut. For the recommended tightening torques, please see the technical information in the DIN/ISO catalogue.
Vehicle manufacturing, mechanical engineering, manufacturers of pneumatic and electric tools, mining, agricultural machine manufacturing, manufacturers of mixing systems, transport and conveying systems.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!