The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Kills all bacteria on the teat skin.
- In addition, dead skin cells (calluses) are removed, inhibiting the resettlement of bacteria.
- Use even if the udder is in poor condition due to cowpox.
- Relieves the symptoms of damaged or callused teats.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use
Component A reg. no. N-46089
Component B reg. no. N-46090
- The cell count is greater than 200,000 ml (herd average)
- The incidence of mastitis infections is higher than 15%
- Mastitis is caused primarily by infectious bacteria (SAU, SDY, SAG)
Mix activator and base at a ratio of 1:1 immediately before milking.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!