For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
1-component thick-film lacquer
Primer, corrosion protection and lacquer in a single product.
- Chemical basis: Alkyd resin
- Smell/fragrance: Characteristic
- Min. drying time: 25 min
- Max. drying time: 30 min
- Conditions for drying time: at 20°C
- Max. temperature resistance: 130 °C
- Max. short-term temperature resistance: 150 °C
- Density: 1.396 g/cm³
- Density conditions: at 20°C, DIN 53217
- Application conditions: at 10°C and 80% relative humidity
- Shelf life from production: 36 Month
- Max. VOC concentration: 420 g/l
- VOC concentration (CH): 339.4 g/l
- Conditions for permissible VOC concentration: Product category 2(d)
- Viscosity/consistency: Liquid
- Viscosity: 10000 mPas
- Viscosity conditions: at 20°C, in accordance with DIN 53211
- Conditions for final strength: at 20°C
- Surface pre-treatment required: Clean iron and steel, sand if necessary (to remove rust, scale, mill scale) and grease with silicone remover
- Conditions for proportion of solids: on the base material
- Min./max. proportion of solids: 73-77 %
- Min./max. yield (area): 5.2-5.7 m²
- Min./max. final strength: 8 d-10 d
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Excellent corrosion protection properties
- Outstanding covering and filling power
- Quick drying
- Huge time savings
- Highly elastic
- High degree of shock and impact resistance
- Good edge coverage
- Excellent rolling and brushing properties
- Protect from frost. Check the colour prior to application. The surface must have the correct pre-treatment depending on the surface. The use of a suitable pre-cleaner or a pre-coat is recommended in special cases. For further information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
- For improved resistance to petrol, chemicals and UV, as well as for accelerated drying and improved surface hardness, use hardener thinner instead of universal thinner.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Available colours: See colour tone index list
For priming or lacquering of containers, chassis, attachments, tractors, agricultural and construction machinery, winter service equipment, gates, frames, skips and equipment. For use during metalwork on steel structures, railings.
- Hardened old paint coats
- New components with factory primer
- Plain and galvanised sheet steel
- Glass-fibre reinforced parts
Brush, roller or paint gun, minimum nozzle size 1.9 mm
Surface pre-treatment required
Clean iron and steel as well as sand if applicable (remove rust, scale, rolling skin) and degrease with silicone remover.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!