Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Yield of up to 40 litres of foam from an easy-to-use and handy can
- Can also be applied at surface and ambient temperatures down to -5°C
- Fine-celled and uniform foam structure
- Silicone- and solvent-free
- Resistant to ageing
Tested product characteristics
- Joint sound insulation: Reduces noise level (RST,w = 61 dB in accordance with DIN 52210)
- Thermal conductivity: Reduces heat loss in accordance with DIN 52612
- Air permeability: Prevents draughts, tested in accordance with EN 1026
- Water vapour permeability: Tested in accordance with DIN EN ISO 12572.
- Energy saving according to German Energy Saving Ordinance (EnEV): Heating cost savings of 6%, based on DIN 18055/EN 204
- General test certificate from construction authorities: Complies with building material class B2 in accordance with DIN 4102, Part 1
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and are based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!