For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
1-component gun foam PURLOGIC® Flex
1C premium foam for elastic joint insulation
- Chemical basis: Single component polyurethane
- Colour: Pebble grey
- Smell/fragrance: Characteristic
- Moulded density: 24 kg/m³
- Cell structure: Medium - fine
- Cell structure conditions: tested in accordance with Würth test methods
- Tack-free after: 6 min
- Conditions for being tack-free: at 23°C and 50% humidity
- Can be cut after: 20 min
- Conditions for ability to cut: at 23°C and 50% relative humidity
- Full resilience: 12 h
- Conditions for full resilience: at 23°C and 50% relative humidity
- Min. processing temperature: 5 °C
- Max. processing temperature: 25 °C
- Min. ambient processing temperature: -15 °C
- Max. ambient processing temperature: 25 °C
- Min. surface processing temperature: -15 °C
- Max. surface processing temperature: 25 °C
- Min. processing temperature for can: 0 °C
- Min. temperature resistance: -40 °C
- Max. temperature resistance: 90 °C
- Building material class: B2 - Normally inflammable
- Building material class conditions: in accordance with DIN 4102
- Heat conductance λ: 0.034 W/(m*K)
- Heat conductance λ conditions: in accordance with DIN 52612
- Water absorption (%): 0.3 Vol-%
- Min. tensile strength: 5 N/cm²
- Conditions for tensile strength: in accordance with DIN 53571
- Acoustic insulation for joints: 60 dB
- Conditions for acoustic insulation of joints: with 10-mm and 20-mm wide joint
- Ultraviolet resistance: No
- Min. breaking force: 20 N
- Yield (volume) approx.: 18 l
- Conditions for yield: at 23°C and 50% humidity, in released form
- Contents: 500 ml
- Container: Can
- Number per pallet: 825 PCS
- Weight of content: 581 g
- Resistance against: Aging
- HCFC-free: Yes
- CFC (fuel gas) free: Yes
- HFC-free: Yes
- Shelf life from production: 12 Month
- Conditions to maintain shelf life from production: at 20°C
- Sustainability: Low-pollution
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Recommended by experts and leading window manufacturers
Extremely high degree of elasticity
- Extremely flexible, thereby significantly preventing the risk of a break in the foam bead. (Approx. 3 times the flexibility of commercially available PU foams).
- Prevents heat bridges
Suitable for use in winter
- Down to -15°C surface and ambient temperature
- Down to 0°C can temperature
- Even elastic at minus temperatures
Tested product features
- Component testing
- Joint sound insulation
- Thermal conductivity
- Air permeability
- Water vapour permeability
- Tested energy-saving properties
- General test certificate issued by construction authorities
Fine-celled and uniform foam structure
Resistant to ageing
High degree of emptying of residual product
Adheres to concrete, stone, hard PVC, metal and wood. Does not adhere to polyethylene, silicone, PTFE and grease. PURLOGIC FLEX can be applied with PURLOGIC Xpress and PURLOGIC COMBIpress. Primer should be applied to porous and absorbent surfaces. Unhardened foam must not come into contact with wet adhesive.
Perimeter sealing systems according to ift certification programme QM360: 2014, Reg. no. 188 7050098
EMICODE EC1plus: Very low emissions: The EMICODE classification system distinguishes the environmental and health compatibility of construction products. The lowest-emission products bear the EC1plus mark.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For insulating and filling window joints, pipe openings, wall openings, wall joints, cavities, refrigerated trucks, walk-in refrigerators, roof finishing, roller shutter boxes and window sills. Adheres to concrete, stone, hard PVC, metal and wood. Does not adhere to polyethylene, silicone, PTFE and grease.
Shake can vigorously 20 times before use. Surfaces must be clean, solid and free from dust and grease. Prime highly absorbent substrates. Adhesion surfaces must be moistened with water before the foam is applied. Moisten again if several foam beads are applied. Screw the can all the way into the gun support - do not screw too far or tilt. Foam continues to expand after application. Immediately remove splashes of foam with PURLOGIC CLEAN, art. no. 0892 160. Thoroughly clean the gun and valve after use. If you need to interrupt your work, leave the can attached and turn the dosing screw all the way to close and seal the gun. If the gun is not intended to be used for a prolonged period of time, it needs to be rinsed as follows: Quickly screw the PU foam cleaner with the screw adapter onto the gun. Actuate the outlet until clear liquid comes out. In addition, carefully remove foam residue from the outside of the gun using PU foam cleaner. The contents of the can must be used within 4 weeks.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!