For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
1-component container lacquer
Weather-resistant, single-layer lacquer with outstanding corrosion protection properties and high printing capacity
- Chemical basis: Alkyd resin
- Smell/fragrance: Characteristic
- Gloss level: Semi-matt
- Viscosity/consistency: Liquid
- Conditions for drying time: at 20°C
- Max. short-term temperature resistance: 150 °C
- Max. temperature resistance: 130 °C
- Application conditions: at 10°C and 80% relative humidity
- Density conditions: at 20°C
- Thinner addition: 20%
- Max. yield (area): 4 m²
- Min. yield (area): 3.5 m²
- VOC concentration (CH): 426.4 g/l
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
- Min. proportion of solids: 64.2 %
- Max. proportion of solids: 65 %
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- High degree of resistance to UV and weathering
- Resistant to temporary exposure to fuels
- Excellent coverage
- Excellent anti-corrosion properties
- Good rolling and brushing properties
- Suitable for electrostatic application
- High degree of elasticity
Protect from frost. Check the colour prior to application. The surface must have the correct pre-treatment depending on the surface. The use of a suitable pre-cleaner or a pre-coat is recommended in special cases. For further information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
In accordance with the German Ordinance on Solvent-Based Paints and Lacquers dated 16. 12.2004, this product may not be used for repairing vehicle paintwork or for coating structures, their components or decorative components.
For accelerated drying and increased resistance, hardener thinner, art. no. 5866501101 can be used instead of thinner.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Available colours: See colour tone index list
For painting containers, machines, steel parts and equipment.
Universal thinner, art. no. 08234406, 082344030. Diluting adjustment 0–20% depending on coat thickness.
Brush, roller or paint gun, minimum nozzle size 1.6 mm.
- The customer would like e.g. RAL 7016: Select colour category 1 according to table, assign article number of category 1 and specify the colour in the item-related text.
- Customer would like e.g. 1-component universal primer in light grey: Assign the article number and enter the colour code FC 0006 in the item-related text.
Specify the colour with RAL or original colour number in item-related text. Your order cannot be processed without this information.
Enter only the colour code (e.g. FC 0006, RAL 5010, etc.).
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!